Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Man versus Myth

I wish I can give you the space you need,

But I need you


I need you like flesh needs venom

Your something that will put an end to me

But I will bleed the prettiest poison singing

“Life if nothing but a dream,” along side you

as we walk on crooked streets

until the sun turns purple

I could of given you space before


before all that love crap started

and before you ever gave me that look,

the look of a thousand angels right before heaven reunites

with the western civilization way of thinking

that look that changed me forever

that look of your love boat anchoring my heart in to shore

whats the difference between love and hate?

one is at a level 1 while the other a level 10

not once do they meet

nor is the middle a promising middle ground

nothing is for certain in this world

except time and the clockwise motion of change

No comments:

Post a Comment